We thought you might like to know something a little bit different about our team rather than reading the standard blurb about our commitment to customer service and the list of awards we have won. We of course place a great deal of value on looking after all our clients but we'd rather chat to you about that and how we can help you with your situation.
1. What was your first job? A. Working in a bakery in Manly (NSW), never could get my head around surfies buying cream buns and coke at 7am!
2. What is on your bucket list? A. An extended stay in a villa in Italy, totally immersing myself in the food culture!
3. What is your guilty pleasure? A. Definitely red frogs, closely followed by a chocolate paddle pop.
4. Share something funny or endearing about your pet? A. Our chooks get excited when they hear the Thermomix going, they'll fly onto the window sill to watch me cook thinking they are going to get blitzed up kitchen scraps - slightly disturbing when I am actually cooking chicken soup!
5. How did your childhood prepare you for your job today? A. I think my colleagues would agree my years of nagging my younger brother have certainly given me plenty of practice for "I'm just following up on...."